domingo, 23 de janeiro de 2011

Profile Marcos Câmara


Marcos Camara
Natal, Rio Grande do Norte , Brazil.

Welcome! My name is Marcos Camara. I’m 26 year old and i was born in São Paulo/SP, but i live here in Natal since i was a child, about 20 years ago. I really like this city. I’m a easygoing  person and i usually like to meet new people. I studied in CEFET, now i want to conclude BC&T couse. After, i hope to be an Oil engineer, but i’m not right yet. And i wanna have my own business someday. I love to travel. In past November i visited Buenos Aires. I met many famous places like the “Rosy House”, the Obelisk, Puerto Madero and much more. In my state, i often go to Pipa beach and Caicó. When i stay in my city, I go to Ponta Negra beach on the weekend. Sometimes i like to go out, go for a bar with my friends and drink some beer. If i have Money, i go to the cinema watch some movies. So, I hope you have learned a little about me. This is all for now. Bye!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário