domingo, 23 de janeiro de 2011

Profile Carine Figueirêdo

  
Carine Figueirêdo
Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil


Hi! Welcome to C&Tour!  My name is Carine and I'm 23 years old. I was born in Caicó\RN, but I live here in Natal since I was child, about 8 years ago. My family lives in Caicó city. I came to live in Natal to study and live with my brothers. I'm a very calm, serious person, creative, impatient, punctual, self confident and adventurous. I studied in CEFET. I've chosen to take the Tourism course, because I want to work with organizing events. When I'm at home, I usually read magazine and newspaper, listen to music, play in pc, watch TV, study and surf the internet. I hardly ever go out alone. I have a lot of friends and we always go out to drink and dance. I love go to the beach, travel and watch movies. I am a person that likes learn and teach. I am always chasing my happiness.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário